Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Math Freebie - Multiplication BUMP!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
My class has just finished multiplication and division. Here's a set of BUMP boards I made to practice basic facts. You'll find boards for facts from 1-12. Students roll a 10-sided die and then multiply by the factor on the board.

There are two versions available. They are both pictured below.


If you don't have 10-sided dice, you can download a really nice set of dice templates from the Twinkl web site. Please note that you must sign up for a free account to download.

If you prefer to use spinners instead of dice, here is a set of 1-10 number spinners. In this file you'll find one large spinner, two medium-sized spinners, and four small spinners.
Download 1-10 Spinners.

I hope you get a chance to use these in your home or classroom. Please let me know if you try these and how they work! 

1 comment:

  1. These boards are so cute! I made some Multiplication Bump boards for my class but just did simple rows. Yours are way more fun looking! I think I will dump mine and replace with yours. :)

    ReplyDelete