Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Math Freebie - Addition BUMP!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
I'm working on some resources for spring and for all those folks reviewing basic facts. Here's a set of BUMP boards I made for addition. Students roll a 10-sided die and then add the number on the board. You'll find boards for adding amounts from 1-10 to numbers from 1-10.

There are two versions available. They are both pictured below.

Download Buggy Addition BUMP
(Yes, I know snails aren't bugs! That's just what I named the file!)


If you don't have 10-sided dice, you can download a really nice set of dice templates from the Twinkl web site. Please note that you must sign up for a free account to download.

If you prefer to use spinners instead of dice, here is a set of 1-10 number spinners. In this file you'll find one large spinner, two medium-sized spinners, and four small spinners.
Download 1-10 Spinners.

I hope you get a chance to use these in your home or classroom. Please let me know if you try these and how they work! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your bump games! They are seriously my favorite way to practice and learn math facts! Cute graphics too! I also am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never played bump before. I cannot wait to give it a try. Thank you! :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete