Sunday, April 21, 2013

Monday Math Freebie - Spinners Galore!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
While I was away last week I received a request to make a plain spinner for a teacher. Once that simple task was done I decided to make several different kinds to share. I have put them all together in one packet. There are 7 copies of each spinner type, 1 large, 2 medium, and 4 small. Here's what you'll find.
  • Spinner with numbers 1-10
  • Ten frame spinner
  • Base-10 spinner with one, ten, and hundred blocks
  • Pattern block spinner simple (missing square and tan rhombus)
  • Pattern block spinner complete (all 6 shapes)
  • Fraction spinner unit fractions (1/2, 1/3, 1/4)
  • Fraction spinner (1/2, 1/3, 2/3, 1/4, 3/4, 6/6)
Here's a sneak peak at the contents.
Download Spinners Galore.

I hope you get a chance to use these in your home or classroom. Please let me know if you try these and how you like them! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the spinners! It's rare to get a freebie like this!!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebies! Glad to have found your blog!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have a link to your blog along with some ideas for using the spinners.

    ReplyDelete